Microsoft off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Research Fellow Intern. Candidates who completed BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc are eligible to apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Bengaluru location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
Microsoft is a multinational technology corporation. Paul Allen and Bill Gates founded it in 1975. The company’s headquarters are in Redmond, Washington, in the United States. Satya Nadella has been the company’s CEO. The organisation employs a total of 2,21,000 people. According to the reports, the company’s total revenue in 2021 will be 16,800 crores USD.
Microsoft off campus drive
- Company name: Microsoft
- Website: microsoft.com
- Job Position: Research Fellow Intern
- Location: Up to 50% work from home
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc
- Batch: 2022/ 2023/ 2024
- Salary: Up to 40K Per Month (Expected)
Microsoft Research India invites applications for itsResearch Fellows Program. The Research Fellows program exposes bright minds in India to world-class research and the state-of-the-art in technology. The program prepares students for careers in research, engineering, as well as entrepreneurship. MSR India has some of the best researchers pushing the frontiers of computer science and technology.
- RFs spend 1 to 2 years at MSR India. Different projects require a different combination of skills.
- Current and past RFs have worked on: solving deep theoretical problems, pushing the boundaries of AI, designing new programming languages, designing and implementing security protocols at scale, field work in rural India, prototyping communication and sensing hardware, and designing and building large-scale software systems and networks. Regardless, they all consistently aim to create academic, industry, and societal impact.
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the careers.microsoft.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Microsoft off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.
Microsoft Off Campus hiring – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Microsoft recruitment?
You can apply to the Microsoft off campus drive, by following the ‘Apply Link’ button provided above.
Which year pass out students can apply for Microsoft Careers?
At the beginning, we have clearly mentioned the eligible batch. Please make sure to check them before going ahead.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
The salaries in all the job openings are mentioned per the users’ reports on Glassdoor and Ambition Box. So, sometimes, it might be accurate or not. In short, it’s just the predicted salary based on the role.
Will Microsoft send any mails after applying?
Sometimes, Microsoft sends the application successful mail after applying; sometimes, you may not get it. As companies hire through various partners, it depends on them.
What is the Microsoft careers selection process?
In general, the selection process is almost same all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide Microsoft off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
How to get further mails after applying to Microsoft ?
Your resume should be good and updated every time you apply for a new job. For more information, you watch this video.