Microsoft off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Software Engineer. Candidates who completed graduation in BE / B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech are eligible to apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Hyderabad location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
Microsoft is a multinational technology corporation based in America. Bill Gates, and Paul Allen established it in 1975. The firm headquarters are in Redmond, Washington, United States. Satya Nadella has been the CEO of the corporation. The total number of employees working in the association is 2,21,000. Per the reports generated in 2021, the firm’s total revenue was 16,800 crores USD.
Microsoft off campus drive
- Company name: Microsoft
- Website: microsoft.com
- Job Position: Software Engineer Intern
- Location: Hyderabad/ Bangalore/ Noida
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: BE / B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023/ 2024
- Salary: Up to 30k Per Month (Expected)
- Pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field.
- Must have at least one additional quarter/semester of school remaining following the completion of the internship.
- One year of programming experience in an object-oriented language.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of computer science fundamentals, including data structures and algorithms.
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the careers.microsoft.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Microsoft off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.
Microsoft Off Campus hiring – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Microsoft recruitment?
You can apply to the Microsoft off campus drive, by following the ‘Apply Link’ button provided above.
Which year pass out students can apply for Microsoft Careers?
At the beginning, we have clearly mentioned the eligible batch. Please make sure to check them before going ahead.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
The salaries in all the job openings are mentioned per the users’ reports on Glassdoor and Ambition Box. So, sometimes, it might be accurate or not. In short, it’s just the predicted salary based on the role.
Will Microsoft send any mails after applying?
Sometimes, Microsoft sends the application successful mail after applying; sometimes, you may not get it. As companies hire through various partners, it depends on them.
What is the Microsoft careers selection process?
In general, the selection process is almost same all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide Microsoft off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
How to get further mails after applying to Microsoft ?
Your resume should be good and updated every time you apply for a new job. For more information, you watch this video.