Microsoft Off campus drive is recruiting candidates for UX designer position. Candidates who completed B.E/ B.Tech are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Bengaluru / Hyderabad/ Noida location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next: Wipro Recruitment | Customer Service Representative.
Microsoft is a multinational technology company. It was established by Bill Gates, Paul Allen in 1847, and the headquarters are in Redmond, Washington, United States. Since 2014, Satya Nadella has been the CEO of the corporation. Per the reports generated in 2022, the organization’s whole revenue is US$198.3 billion, and the total number of employees working in the firm is 221,000.
Microsoft off campus drive
- Company name: Microsoft
- Website: microsoft.com
- Job Position: UX designer
- Location: Bengaluru/ Hyderabad/ Noida
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech
- Batch: 2023
- Salary: Min 12 LPA (Expected)
- Work collaboratively with the world’s best user experience researchers, program
managers, product planners and developers from the early stages of planning through
- Identify opportunities and generate innovative ideas, to influence the design direction
and make our already popular products even more successful.
- Understand Microsoft’s design principles and frameworks and apply them consistently in
the design process.
- Create and assess design solutions based on user research input, user goals, and
- Demonstrate customer obsession by focussing on customer & user needs, and translate
those into product experiences
- Deliver world-class interaction designs from initial concept through finished product
- Advocate for your design solutions by putting them in context of business and user
- Create wireframes, journey maps, user jobs and scenarios, task flows, and personas in
support of interaction designs for software-based experiences.
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to careers.microsoft.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Microsoft Off Campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.
Microsoft Off Campus hiring – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Siemens recruitment?
You can apply to the Microsoft off campus drive, by following the ‘Apply Link’ button provided above.
Which year pass out students can apply for Microsoft Careers?
At the beginning, we have clearly mentioned the eligible batch. Please make sure to check them before going ahead.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
The salaries in all the job openings are mentioned per the users’ reports on Glassdoor and Ambition Box. So, sometimes, it might be accurate or not. In short, it’s just the predicted salary based on the role.
Will Microsoft send any mail after applying?
Sometimes, Microsoft sends the application successful mail after applying; sometimes, you may not get it. As companies hire through various partners, it depends on them.
What is the Microsoft careers selection process?
In general, the selection process is almost same all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide Microsoft off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
How to get further mails after applying to Microsoft?
Your resume should be good and updated every time you apply for a new job. For more information, you watch this video.