Microsoft off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Product Design. Candidates who completed Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Multiple locations. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next: Infrrd Recruitment | Trainee.
Microsoft is a large, international technology business. Bill Gates and Paul Allen founded it in 1975. Redmond, Washington, in the United States, is home to the company’s corporate headquarters. Satya Nadella leads the company as its CEO. The entire workforce of the organization is 2,21,000 workers. According to projections, the corporation’s total sales in 2021 would bring in 16,800 crores of US dollars.
Microsoft off campus drive
- Company name: Microsoft
- Website: microsoft.com
- Job Position: Product Design
- Location: Multiple Locations
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech
- Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 80k Per Month (Expected)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identify opportunities and generates design ideas and assess feasibility with peers and product team members.
- Demonstrate customer obsession by focusing on customer & user needs and translate those into product experiences.
- Rapidly prototypes new products, aiming for realism, and presents designs to teams and customers for feedback.
- Collaborates with Engineering, conducts QAs, and iterates designs for pixel-perfect implementation.
- Contributes to visual design from concept to delivery, producing various design documents and advocating for top-notch Creates interaction design artifacts, including wireframes, personas, and task flows under peer collaboration and guidance.
- Participate in the development and enhancement of product user experience via creation of interaction models and detailed designs for new and existing product features. Conceptualize and deliver artifacts at various levels of fidelity.
- Advocate for your design solutions by putting them in context of business and user goals. Utilizes Microsoft’s design system and collaborates with other designers for continuous improvement.
- Communicates work clearly to peers and managers, setting context for stakeholders. Collaborates with team members to craft compelling narratives for products and features, exploring innovative storytelling methods.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Design, Product Design, Human Computer Interaction, or related field OR
- Master’s Degree in Industrial Design, Product Design, Human Computer Interaction, or related field
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the careers.microsoft.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Microsoft off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.