Mindtree Jobs: Mindtree is hiring for dotNet Developer position at the Bengaluru location. Interested candidates can follow below to apply for this job role.
Mindtree dotNet Developer
- Company name: Mindtree
- Website: Mindtree.com
- Job Position: dotNet Developer
- Location: Bengaluru
- Type: Full time
- Experience: 1 – 4 Years
- Batch: 2020 and below
- Qualification: BE/ BTech
- Salary: Up to 7.2 LPA (Expected)
- 1-4 years of experience in .NET/.NetCore, .Net: C#, ASP.Net, Web Forms, XML, SQL Server 2016 or higher.
- Good hands on experience in Asp.Net MVC
- Hands on experience in Web Services (WCF & Web API) and Windows Services
- Hands on experience in developing Web based applications.
- Exposure in writing SQL and SQL optimization for high volume databases.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools Git, SVN etc.
- Must have the passion to work with technology and complex systems
- Show enthusiasm in analysing requirements, able to understand impact on existing systems and come up with an all-encompassing solution
- Passion to work with demanding customers
- Able to adopt to coding best practices and standards
- Able to clearly document, user stories/use cases, functional specification and design
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Candidate should have good design skills and have good skills in the Microsoft web development technologies.
- Strong Object Oriented Programming principles. Thorough understanding and practicing SOLID principles.
- Participate in code reviews, provide and accept reviews.
- Interact with Peer teams in other GEOs and with other teams present locally.
- Candidate must have an excellent analytical skills
- Should be able to review PRDs, analyse and implement solutions.
- Analyse all the solution options in a given project, and ability to identify the ease to maintain / high performance solutions and implement.
- Good communication skills, having worked with multiple teams in offsite locations a plus
- Good communication and presentation skills
- High integrity
- Problem solving skills & learning attitude
- Team player
- Process Oriented
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the Mindtree’s website.
- Click on the register button and sign in.
- Now, fill the form and apply.