Mindtree hiring: Mindtree is hiring for a Service Desk Engineer position at the Bangalore location. All the pass-out candidates of BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, and BCA can apply for this job role. For full details and apply link, follow below.
Mindtree Ltd is an Indian multinational information technology and outsourcing company founded on 18 August 1999 by Subroto Bagchi, Ashok Soota, Krishnakumar Natarajan, and Anjan Lahiri. The company is headquartered in Bengaluru, and since 2 August 2019, Debashis Chatterjee has been taking charge as the company’s CEO. The organization is part of the Parent company Larsen & Toubro Group. According to the 2020 report, the revenue of the company is around 7,839.9 crores INR (US$1.1 billion),
Mindtree Service Desk Engineer
- Company name: Mindtree
- Website: mindtree.com
- Job Position: Service Desk Engineer
- Location: Bangalore
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 2 Years
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA
- Batch: 2020/ 2021
- Salary: Up to 4.3 LPA (Expected)
- Experience in the IT industry with a specific focus on the customer and End User facing Enterprise Technical Support / Application Support engagements
- Providing 24/7 single point of contact enterprise support for APAC, EMEA, and AMER customers in an SLA bound workspace
- Providing SOP based resolutions and managing escalated tickets where applicable
- Handling Priority or Key customers regularly and providing technical support
- Create documentation and perform analysis on shift-left candidates and top volume drivers
- Lead resolution efforts and coordinate with 3rd parties directly
- Ensure tickets documentation, categorization and classification are precise
- Managing entire ticket lifecycle reported across ticketing tool, emails, chat, and telephony sources
- Managing shift handovers and passing on consistent updates within the team and outside the team
How to Apply?
- First and Foremost, read all the information: Job Description, Qualification, Role information, etc.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the Apply Link.
- You will be redirected to Mindtree’s official website.
- Scroll down and click on Apply button.
- Upload your resume, enter all the required fields, and submit your application.
If you have faced any difficulties while applying, please let us know in the comment section below so that the other visitors or we can help you with them.