MKCL off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Project Trainee (PT). Candidates who completed B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ MCS / M.Sc./ M.S/ M.E./ M.Tech are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Pune, Navi Mumbai locations. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
MKCL stands for Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited which is a public limites company which was founded in 20 August 2001. The organization headquarters are located in Pune, India. Government of Maharashtra is the Parent association of Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited.
MKCL off campus drive
- Company name: MKCL
- Website: mkcl.org
- Job Position: Project Trainee (PT)
- Location: Pune, Navi Mumbai
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ MCS / M.Sc./ M.S/ M.E./ M.Tech
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: 3.9 to 9 LPA (Expected)
- MKCL (Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited) is looking for dynamic candidates for the position of System Engineer (Project Trainees).
- The aspirants should aspire to solve real world problems using technologies and make a positive impact on the society through their work.
- The role requires employees to work as team players with problem-solving skills and have eagerness to learn and innovate.
- Applicants should have passion for Hardware and Networking.
- B.E. / B.Tech. (Computer Engineering/IT/E&TC), MCA (Master of Computer Applications), MCS (Master of Computer Science), M.Sc. (Computer Science/IT), M.S. (Computer Science), M.E./ M.Tech (Computer Engineering/IT/E&TC) or equivalent, passed or appearing for final semester examination in the year 2023 from recognized universities.
How to Apply?
- Candidates will have to apply online from Monday, July 17, 2023, by visiting MKCL’s career page https://mkcl.org/careers.
- Last date to apply online is Monday, July 31, 2023, up to 5 pm.
- Applications received after this date shall not be considered.
- Do not create more than one login. Candidates creating multiple logins or registration will be disqualified.
- The online test can be taken only once. No re-attempts will be allowed under any circumstances.
- If any candidate is found indulging in any malpractice during the recruitment process, s/he would be immediately disqualified from the recruitment process.
- MKCL reserves the right to cancel the candidature of any candidate if any of the MKCL Norms are not met.
- MKCL reserves the right to modify the selection process as deemed fit.
- All the communications for the recruitment process will be done digitally, so the candidates must use the correct Mobile Number and Email ID for online registration.
We believe you are successful in applying for the MKCL off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.