Morgan Stanley Operations Summer Analyst
- Company name: Morgan Stanley
- Website: morganstanley.com
- Job Position: Operations Summer Analyst
- Location: Mumbai
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: Any Graduation completed by 2022
- Batch: 2022
- Salary: 4.3 LPA (Expected)
- Trade capture, Enrichment and Confirmation.
- Learn key processes in the life cycle of a trade from deal capture to the final settlement.
- Reconciliation and Record keeping: Identify and resolve trading breaks from discrepancies dealing with security information, trading date and settlement date, executed quantity, taxes, commission, prices and settlement locations.
- Data mining, business analysis, modeling/reporting, and documentation: preparation and compilation of daily/weekly/monthly metric dashboards to ensure thorough business analysis.
- Collaborate with colleagues at all levels to complete daily tasks, create best practice methodologies and approaches for business analysis, issue follow up and escalation.
- Develop relationships with clients (i.e., Counterparties, Traders, Legal, Credit, Technology, Controllers, other functional teams ) to understand the priorities of stakeholders to ensure that business needs are met, protect client confidentiality and address ad-hoc requests in a timely fashion.
- Support and develop risk policies and control framework with a view to minimize operational risk.
- Governance on tasks outsourced to vendors.
- Involvement in projects related to the job function.
- You are a university student with average score of >60% over past 5 semesters, who will graduate by June 2022
- You must be willing to work in flexible shifts starting and ending between 6:30am and midnight.
- You have excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- You pay close attention to detail, and have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Proficiency in MS office
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to coordinate, prioritize, and manage multiple
- Exhibit a strong sense of urgency, accountability, ownership
- Interview process: Shortlisted students from online test will be required to be available for
- vrtual interview process with Morgan Stanley. Students will be further shortlisted based on
- personal rounds of interview before we make the final offer.
- Contacts/group distribution lists: For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.