MyOperator off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Customer Support Executive position. Candidates who completed Any Graduation are eligible can apply for this job. The candidates can Work From Home. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
MyOperator is a System software company. Ankit Jain established it in 2013, and headquarters are in New Delhi, India. Ankit Jain has been the CEO of the firm. It offers Office IVR, Cloud Call Center, Call Management System. Currently, 180+ employees are working in the firm and organization’s total revenue is ₹14 crores.
MyOperator off campus drive
- Company name: MyOperator
- Website: myoperator.com
- Job Position: Customer Support Executive
- Location: Work From Home
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: Any Graduation
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 8 LPA (Expected)
- Build expert and dynamic knowledge of company products and services
- Research information using available resources to satisfy customer inquiries
- Ensure high FCR% for Chat & Calls
- Build rapport with customers by engaging with them in an inviting, friendly, and professional manner, to deliver exceptional experiences and nurture lasting relationships
- Respond quickly, professionally, and accurately to all customer inquiries regarding quotes, orders, status requests, complaints, product returns, and warranties
- Maintain daily recordings, and log and document issues and resolutions in an electronic database for Account Managers to review & action
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the myoperator.zohorecruit.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the MyOperator off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.
MyOperator Off Campus hiring – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for MyOperator recruitment?
You can apply to the MyOperator off campus drive, by following the ‘Apply Link’ button provided above.
Which year pass out students can apply for MyOperator Careers?
At the beginning, we have clearly mentioned the eligible batch. Please make sure to check them before going ahead.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
The salaries in all the job openings are mentioned per the users’ reports on Glassdoor and Ambition Box. So, sometimes, it might be accurate or not. In short, it’s just the predicted salary based on the role.
Will MyOperator send any mails after applying?
Sometimes, MyOperator sends the application successful mail after applying; sometimes, you may not get it. As companies hire through various partners, it depends on them.
What is the MyOperator careers selection process?
In general, the selection process is almost same all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide MyOperator off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
How to get further mails after applying to MyOperator?
Your resume should be good and updated every time you apply for a new job. For more information, you watch this video.
2 thoughts on “MyOperator Recruitment | Customer Support Executive | Any Graduation”
I’m waiting for this opportunity
Am interested to join your organization