Newsweek Group off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Video Editor. Candidates who completed 12th or Any Degree are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Work From Home location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next: Revolut Recruitment | Support Specialist.
Newsweek Group off campus drive
- Company name: Newsweek
- Website: newsweek.com
- Job Position: Video Editor
- Location: Work From Home
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0-2 Years
- Qualification: 12th Pass or Any Degree
- Batch: Any
- Salary: Up to 6 LPA (Expected)
- Research, script, produce and edit several videos per day for stories on our website using Adobe Premiere and After Effects
- Work with reporters and editors across different editorial groups to provide coverage for their stories on topics such as lifestyle, entertainment, viral/trending news, technology, science, health and more
- Find and obtain footage to match soft news stories based on internet trends and viral videos. This means reaching out to content creators on social media platforms like TikTok and Snapchat for permission to use their videos
- Pitch new video ideas daily to cover major lifestyle and entertainment news topics as well as long-tail content for the website
- Work closely with the Senior Producer and other video managers to execute matching strategy
- Manage multiple editing schedules and projects of complexity and work successfully under tight deadlines and in high-pressure situations
- Experience producing short video content for a digital publication at a fast pace
- Proficient video editing skills with Adobe Premiere and After Effects
- Awareness of video and editorial content management systems
- Interest and experience in a variety of topics, such as lifestyle, technology, pop culture, trends, science and entertainment
- Familiar with social media platforms like TikTok, Snapchat and Twitter
- Able to work in a team environment and work well with others
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-based, ever-changing environment
- Must be able to multitask and work collaboratively with editorial teams across platforms and editorial disciplines
- Self starter and eagerness to contribute new ideas
- Must be able to work flexible hours including early morning, nights or weekends, if requested
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the boards.greenhouse.io website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Newsweek off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.