Newzera JOBS: Newzera Is Hiring Software Engineer position at Delhi location. The interested candidates can follow below for more details and the apply link.
UP Next: Amazon is hiring for Software Engineer.
Newzera Software Engineer
- Company name: Newzera India
- Website: www.newzera.com
- Job Position: Software Engineer
- Location: New Delhi (Onsite)
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 7 Years
- Qualification: Any Graduation
- Batch: 2014/15/16/17/18/19/20/21
- CTC: 26 LPA – 52 LPA
Newzera is developing the next-gen product in an entirely new domain with the best of ML research, technology stack and practices from Silicon Valley. The product is built around the latest serverless infrastructure to scale to millions of users instantly. We are looking for highly passionate, results-oriented engineers who are looking for high growth opportunities fueled by several high impact projects to accelerate their learning curve.
- Design, build and own product, infrastructure and machine learning models that scale well with large volumes of data and users.
- Take part in cutting edge research in ML, DL and NLP and work with large, complex data sets. Solve difficult, non-routine analysis problems, applying advanced analytical methods as needed. Conduct analysis that includes data gathering and requirements specification, processing, analysis, ongoing deliverables, and presentations.
- Build and prototype analysis pipelines iteratively to provide insights at scale. Develop comprehensive knowledge of data structures and metrics, advocating for changes where needed for product development.
- Create beautiful and buttery smooth react native applications, create fast, easy-to-use, high volume production applications, and develop prototypes.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain high qps, fault-tolerant server-side APIs working with a large volume of data.
- Build our platforms, systems and robust end to end infrastructure using distributed microservices and large scale storage systems.
- Contribute to engineering efforts from planning and organization to execution and delivery to solve complex engineering problems
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the newzera.snaphunt.com website.
- Click on the Apply Now button and sign in.
- Now, fill the form and apply.