NFC Recruitment 2023: NFC Recruitment for Chief Fire Officer, Technical Officer (Computers), Deputy Chief Fire Officer, Station Officer, Sub Officer, and Driver-Pump Operator-Fireman (DPOF/ A) (124 Posts) . All the candidates who are eligible can apply for this job role. Follow below for more details and apply link.
UP Next: BEL Recruitment | Project Engineer | Any Bachelor’s Degree.
NFC stands for Nuclear Fuel Complex was founded in 1971. It is one of the major unit in the Atomic Energy department, India. The headquarters of the organization located in Hyderabad, India. This corporation supplies the nuclear fuel and reactor core products. Dr. Komal Kapoor servs as chairperson and chief executive of the department. around 3800 employees are working under this group.
NFC Recruitment 2023
- Organization Name: NFC
- Website: www.nfc.gov.in
- Job Position: Chief Fire Officer, Technical Officer (Computers), Deputy Chief Fire Officer, Station Officer, Sub Officer, and Driver-Pump Operator-Fireman (DPOF/ A)
- Location: Across India
- Type: Full time
- Qualification: Mentioned Below
- Total Vacancies: 124 Posts
- Age Limit: 27-40 years
- Last Date: 10 April 2023
|S.No||Name of post||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Chief fire officer||01|
|3.||Deputy Chief Fire officer||02|
|6.||Driver/ Pump operator/ Fireman||83|
- Candidates must possess a B.E / B.Tech from a recognized university in any of the following engineering branches with minimum 60% marks.
- The candidates are advised to check the official notification for experience details, link is provides below
- Candidates of age between 27-40 Years old can apply for the posts.
- For age relaxation details refer the official notification link is given below.
- The Selection Process of NFC Recruitment
- Stage I- Physical Test
- Stage II- Preliminary Test
- Stage III- Advanced Test
- The shortlisted candidates go through the Document Verification
- Women/ SC/ ST/ PWBD/ ESW candidates -No Fee.
How to Apply?
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to the www.nfc.gov.in
- You can see the careers option in the site and click on Job openings.
- Click on for new registration otherwise, login if you have an account.
- After logging in, enter all the required details.
- If you have any queries while filling out the application form, paying the application fee, and submitting the details. In that case, you can click on the ‘OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION’ text and check all the details.
We hope you have successfully applied for the NFC Recruitment 2023. If you are facing any problems while applying to any of the careers, then please let us know in the comment section below so that we can try to help you.