NI Recruitment 2022 – Off Campus Jobs, Careers, Skills, Salary, Eligibility, Walk-In Drive, Requirements, etc. NI is recruiting candidates for Software Technician Intern. Candidates who pursued B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA/ Diploma are suitable to apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Bangalore location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
James Truchard created Ni, an international business, in 1976. It produces virtual instrumentation software and automated test hardware. Austin, Texas serves as the company’s administrative centre. Eric Starkloff is the CEO of the firm from the year 2020. The revenue of the organization is around 147 crores USD.
Ni Fresher Jobs 2022
- Company name: National Instruments (NI)
- Website: ni.com
- Job Position: Software Technician Intern
- Location: Hyderabad
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: Diploma/ B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Up to 6 LPA (Expected)
- Daily scheduling & running automated test suite runs and/or executing manual testing for functional and non-functional tests.
- Continuous monitoring to enable successful completion of automated test runs.
- Report any issues as and when found.
- Maintain documentation of test operations and report results.
- Assemble, install, configure, test and maintain computer equipment, hardware systems and software.
- Basic C/C++/Python programming skills and good problem-solving skills.
- Preferred to have thorough knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and/or Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
- Additional experience in using NI products like LabVIEW, TestStand is a bonus.
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the pef.fa.us1.oraclecloud.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the NI Careers – Intern. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.
Ni Fresher Jobs 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for NI recruitment 2022?
You can apply to the NI off campus drive, by following the ‘Apply Link’ button provided above.
Which year pass out students can apply for NI Careers?
At the beginning, we have clearly mentioned the eligible batch. Please make sure to check them before going ahead.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
The salaries in all the job openings are mentioned per the users’ reports on Glassdoor and Ambition Box. So, sometimes, it might be accurate or not. In short, it’s just the predicted salary based on the role.
Will NI send any mails after applying?
Sometimes, NI sends the application successful mail after applying; sometimes, you may not get it. As companies hire through various partners, it depends on them.
What is the Ni Fresher Jobs 2022 selection process?
In general, the selection process is almost same all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide NI off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
How to get further mails after applying to NI ?
Your resume should be good and updated every time you apply for a new job. For more information, you watch this video.