NielsenIQ off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Data Analyst position. Candidates who are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Chennai location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next : Atos Syntel is hiring for Trainee Engineer.
NielsenIQ is a Consumer packaged goods makers, moving consumer packaged goods, and retailers is established in 1923. The company’s headquarters are located in Chicago, Illinois, United States. Foxintelligence SAS, CiValue, Label Insight, Inc., Cornerstone Capabilities Inc., CGA Strategy Ltd are the Subsidiaries of NielsenIQ.
NielsenIQ Data Analyst
- Company name: NielsenIQ
- Website: nielseniq.com
- Job Position: Data Analyst
- Location: Chennai
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 1 Year
- Qualification: Any Graduate/ Diploma
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 6 LPA (Expected)
- The Data Analyst will consult with internal clients to help create tailored solutions meeting internal and external client needs.
- They will execute the day-to-day programming and data processing related tasks for the Smart suite of projects for CI globally.
- They will support the Smart Store COE team to ensure projects are executed as requested by clients and are ready to run by the required deadlines.
- They will ensure good relationships and liaison with internal clients. Responsible for all project tasks for both Qualitative and Quantitative type projects.
- Completion of a post-secondary college diploma or a university degree in a market research related program (Applied Social Science / Mathematics-Statistics, Computer Science) or equivalent/related field is an asset
- Direct work experience within Market Research is preferred
Knowledge and Skills Requirement:
- Proficient in MS Office: Word, Excel, and Outlook & G-suite (or similar programs)
- Knowledge of programming languages such as Python, R, XML, or similar (preferred)
- Knowledge of Decipher or similar survey programming platforms
- Solid understanding of Boolean logic
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Problem solving skills
- Self-motivated to work productively from home
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the jobs.smartrecruiters.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the NielsenIQ off campus drive associate position. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.
NielsenIQ Off Campus hiring – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for NielsenIQ recruitment?
You can apply to the NielsenIQ off campus drive, by following the ‘Apply Link’ button provided above.
Which year pass out students can apply for NielsenIQ Careers?
At the beginning, we have clearly mentioned the eligible batch. Please make sure to check them before going ahead.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
The salaries in all the job openings are mentioned per the users’ reports on Glassdoor and Ambition Box. So, sometimes, it might be accurate or not. In short, it’s just the predicted salary based on the role.
Will NielsenIQ send any mails after applying?
Sometimes, NielsenIQ sends the application successful mail after applying; sometimes, you may not get it. As companies hire through various partners, it depends on them.
What is the NielsenIQ careers selection process?
In general, the selection process is almost same all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide NielsenIQ off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
How to get further mails after applying to NielsenIQ?
Your resume should be good and updated every time you apply for a new job. For more information, you watch this video.