NLC Recruitment 2022: Total openings, education qualification, eligibility criteria, age limit, salary, application fee, selection process, etc. Recently NLC (Neyveli Lignite Corporation) has released the notification for 300 vacancies as part of NLC Recruitment 2022. The vacancies are for Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Mining, Geology, Control & Instrumentation, Chemical, Computer, and Industrial Engineering candidates. Interested one’s can follow below for all the details and apply link.
- Company name: NLC
- Website: nlcindia.in
- Job Position: Graduate Executive Trainee
- Location: Across India
- Job Type: Full time
- Qualification: Check below
- Total Posts: 300
- Batch: 2024 and below
- Salary: Up to 1.6 Lakh Per Month
- Last Date: 11th April 2022
NLC Recruitment details
|Discipline||Number of Posts for Thermal Power Stations & Renewable Energy||Number of Posts for Mines & Allied Services|
|Control & Instrumentation||5||–|
Upper Age Limit (as on 1st March 2022)
- General/ EWS: 30 Years
- OBC (NCL): 33 Years
- SC: 35 Years
- ST: 35 Years
|Category||Application Fees||Processing Fees||Total Fees|
|UR/ EWS/ OBC (NCL) candidates||INR 500/ –||INR 354/- [INR 300/- plus INR 54/- (18% GST)]||INR 854/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Ex-servicemen candidates||Exempted||INR 354/- [INR 300/- plus INR 54/-(18% GST)]||INR 354/-|
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the information provided in this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on Apply Now.
- You will be redirected to NLC’s official website.
- If you already have an account then login. Otherwise, create a new one.
- Enter all the required details, recheck them, and click on submit.