Nokia Careers: Nokia is hiring for Graduate Engineer Trainee position at Chennai location. The candidates of B.E/ B.Tech are only eligible to apply for this job role. Following are the full details and the apply link.
Related: Optum is hiring for Software Engineer.
Nokia is a telecommunications firm focusing on information technology, consumer electronics, and telecommunications. The group was founded in 1865 by Fredrik Idestam, Leo Mechelin, and Eduard Polón Subsidiaries. Espoo, Finland, is home to the corporation’s main offices.
Nokia Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Company name: Nokia
- Website: www.nokia.com
- Job Position: Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Location: Across India
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Min 5 LPA (Expected)
- Good knowledge in software architecture design, well understanding in embedded Linux and OPENWRT system
- Proficient in C/C++ and Script programming languages
- Knowledge in embedded Linux OS and ARM/MIPS architecture is preferred
- Experience in Layer 2/3 data forwarding development
- Experience in the CPU bring up sequence, peripheral device driver development such as serial port, I2C, SPI, MDIO, PCI-e, Serdes, PON MAC, NAND flash and ethernet PHY
- Experience in IOT framework and specification is preferred
- Fluency in technical writing and communication skills
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the careers.nokia.com website.
- Click on the Apply Now button and sign in.
- Now, fill the form and apply.
4 thoughts on “Nokia is hiring for Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech”