Nokia off campus drive is recruiting candidates for R&D Engineer. Candidates who completed graduation in B.E/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech are eligible can apply for this job. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next : Amazon Recruitment | Non Voice Process.
Nokia is a telecommunications company with a focus on information technology, consumer electronics, and telecommunications. Eduard Polón, Leo Mechelin, and Fredrik Idestam Subsidiaries established the organisation in 1865. The company’s headquarters are located in Espoo, Finland.
Nokia R&D Engineer
- Company name: Nokia
- Website: nokia.com
- Job Position: R&D Engineer
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 2 Years
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Up to 10 LPA (Expected)
- Collaborates with key stakeholders to analyse demands and translates business requirements into implementable solution and technical specifications. Manage and influence the functional and non-functional requirements by using industry best practices
- Develop high-level solution design by decomposing the requirements into the Solution components, components actions, external and internal interfaces etc.
- Act as key bridge between customers, delivery team and support. Own overall delivery and drive & mentor delivery team technically to ensure deliverables meet business requirements (Scope, Time, and Quality)
- Participate and provide transparency in planning, implementation, status, risks, etc.
- Provide deep functional and technical expertise, share best practices, prepare implementation plans
- Ensures technical integrity, consistency, and quality of the solution on every stage of its lifecycle
- Solves highly complex technical problems and develops innovative solutions with impact on the business
- 0 to 2 years of strong Core Java knowledge of working on various design patterns
- Experience in .NET , Windows and Linux CentOS
- Full stack developer like front end handling, ASP.NET, JAVA, Python C# , REST interfaces, XML, JSON, OAuth, AJAX, HTML5.
- Experience with Angular/ReAct
- Experience with developing multi-threaded applications
- Experience with MYSQL, SQL Server
- Experience in microservice/API based development
- Strong in OOPS and OOAD Design Methodologies
- Secure Coding Practices
- Experience in DevOps tools in Cloud Environment
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the careers.nokia.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Nokia off campus drive associate position. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.
Nokia Off Campus hiring – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Nokia recruitment?
You can apply to the Nokia off campus drive, by following the ‘Apply Link’ button provided above.
Which year pass out students can apply for Nokia Careers?
At the beginning, we have clearly mentioned the eligible batch. Please make sure to check them before going ahead.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
The salaries in all the job openings are mentioned per the users’ reports on Glassdoor and Ambition Box. So, sometimes, it might be accurate or not. In short, it’s just the predicted salary based on the role.
Will Nokia send any mails after applying?
Sometimes, Nokia sends the application successful mail after applying; sometimes, you may not get it. As companies hire through various partners, it depends on them.
What is the Nokia careers selection process?
In general, the selection process is almost same all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide Nokia off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
How to get further mails after applying to Nokia ?
Your resume should be good and updated every time you apply for a new job. For more information, you watch this video.