NTT DATA off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Non Voice Process (Banking). Candidates who completed BCom, BBA, BMS, BA are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Chennai location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next: HP Recruitment is hiring for Sales Support Management Analyst.
NTT DATA is a company that specialises in information technology. It was founded in 1988, and its headquarters are in Koto City, Tokyo, Japan. Yo Honma has been the CEO of the company since 2018. Everis and NTT DATA, Inc. are two of their subsidiaries. According to the statistics produced in 2021, the company employed a total of 1,39,500 people.
NTT DATA off campus drive
- Company name: NTT DATA
- Website: nttdata.com
- Job Position: Non Voice Process (Banking)
- Location: Chennai
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 -1 Year
- Qualification: BCom/ BBA/ BMS/ BA
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Up to 4 LPA (Expected)
- NTT Data is hiring for Non Voice Process (Banking).
- Working Days: Monday – Friday
- Office Location: DLF IT Park, Ramapuram, Porur, Chennai.
- Looking for freshers 2020 – 2022 passed outs.
- Perceive Good communication skills.
- Should be open to work in night shift.
- Basic knowledge on banking.
- Should be willing to do work from office.
In this Role you will be Responsible For
- Perform unwrapping of the shareholder details or the entities involved in the company.
- Conduct investigations, collect data, compile documentation and evidence, maintain accurate and detailed notes, Ensure accurate and timely completion of reporting to clients.
- Ensures accurate and timely completion of transactions to meet or exceed client SLAs.
- Identify and resolve both regular and non-routine problems or escalate to Team Leader/Line Manager/Unit Head.
- Observe the highest degree of confidentiality in the handling of information received during their responsibilities.
- Uses established tools and procedures to solve task-related problems.
- Fact finding – Information search and gathering -Verifying data – Compilation.
- Recognizes when there is insufficient information and brings problems to the attention of TL/Manager.
- Monitors and tracks resolution of issues.
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the naukri.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the NTT DATA off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.
NTT DATA Off Campus hiring – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for NTT DATA recruitment?
You can apply to the NTT DATA off campus drive, by following the ‘Apply Link’ button provided above.
Which year pass out students can apply for NTT DATA Careers?
At the beginning, we have clearly mentioned the eligible batch. Please make sure to check them before going ahead.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
The salaries in all the job openings are mentioned per the users’ reports on Glassdoor and Ambition Box. So, sometimes, it might be accurate or not. In short, it’s just the predicted salary based on the role.
Will NTT DATA send any mails after applying?
Sometimes, NTT DATA sends the application successful mail after applying; sometimes, you may not get it. As companies hire through various partners, it depends on them.
What is the NTT DATA careers selection process?
In general, the selection process is almost same all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide NTT DATA off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
How to get further mails after applying to NTT DATA ?
Your resume should be good and updated every time you apply for a new job. For more information, you watch this video.