NTT off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Graduate Trainee Engineer. Candidates who completed graduation in Diploma or Bachelor’s degree are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Bangalore/ Hyderabadlocation. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
NTT is a provider of information technology. It was founded in 1988, and Koto City, Tokyo, Japan, is home to its headquarters. Yo Honma has served as the company’s CEO since 2018. Their subsidiaries include Everis and NTT DATA, Inc. According to the statistics produced in 2021, there were 1,39,500 people employed by the company overall.
NTT off campus drive
- Company name: NTT
- Website: services.global.ntt
- Job Position: Graduate Trainee Engineer
- Location: Bangalore/ Hyderabad
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: Diploma or Bachelor’s degree
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 6 LPA (Expected)
- Gain knowledge and experience in area of specialisation or function
- Acquire the relevant practical experience and knowledge of the service or solution offered by the specific area or function
- Provide general administrative to the specific area or function
- Coordinate meetings, logistics, filing and record keeping
- Assist with the preparation and distribution of reports and review system data for accuracy
- Identify errors or discrepancies they will investigate and correct or escalate them for resolution
- Provide support to clients in low complexity matters and maintain a log and/or list of all the queries
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the careers.services.global.ntt website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the NTT off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.