NTT off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Associate Graduate position. Candidates who completed graduation in Diploma or Bachelor’s degree are eligible can apply for this job. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next : KPIT Recruitment | Trainee Engineer.
On April 1, 1985, Nippon Telegraph and Telephone, more commonly referred to as NTT, was founded. This Nippon Telegraph and Telephone was established by the Japanese government. The organization’s main office is in Tokyo, Japan, in the neighbourhood of Temachi in Chiyoda. The company makes around 11.94 trillion in revenue.
NTT off campus Associate
- Company name: NTT
- Website: group.ntt
- Job Position: Associate Graduate
- Location: Multiple (Max WFH)
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Up to 6 LPA (Expected)
- Relevant working experience is desirable but not essential
- Some experience dealing with internal and external stakeholders
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Gain knowledge and experience in area of specialisation or function
- Acquire the relevant practical experience and knowledge of the service or solution offered by the specific area or function
- Provide general administrative to the specific area or function
- Coordinate meetings, logistics, filing and record keeping
- Assist with the preparation and distribution of reports and review system data for accuracy
- Identify errors or discrepancies they will investigate and correct or escalate them for resolution
- Provide support to clients in low complexity matters and maintain a log and/or list of all the queries
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the careers.services.global.ntt website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the NTT off campus drive associate position. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.
NTT Off Campus hiring – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for NTT recruitment?
You can apply to the NTT off campus drive, by following the ‘Apply Link’ button provided above.
Which year pass out students can apply for NTT Careers?
At the beginning, we have clearly mentioned the eligible batch. Please make sure to check them before going ahead.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
The salaries in all the job openings are mentioned per the users’ reports on Glassdoor and Ambition Box. So, sometimes, it might be accurate or not. In short, it’s just the predicted salary based on the role.
Will NTT send any mails after applying?
Sometimes, NTT sends the application successful mail after applying; sometimes, you may not get it. As companies hire through various partners, it depends on them.
What is the NTT careers selection process?
In general, the selection process is almost same all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide NTT off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
How to get further mails after applying to NTT ?
Your resume should be good and updated every time you apply for a new job. For more information, you watch this video.