NTT off campus drive is recruiting candidates for MS Engineer. Candidates who completed graduation in BE/ B.Tech are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Bengaluru location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
NTT is an Information technology company. It was established in 1988, and the headquarters are in Koto City, Tokyo, Japan. Since 2018, Yo Honma has been the CEO of the organization. Everis, NTT DATA, Inc. are its subsidiaries. Per the reports generated in 2021, the total number of employees working in the firm was 1,39,500.
NTT off campus drive
- Company name: NTT
- Website: nttdata.com
- Job Position: MS Engineer
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Up to 8 LPA (Expected)
- Ensure that assigned infrastructure at the client site is configured, installed, tested, and operational
- Perform necessary checks, apply monitoring tools and respond to alerts
- Identify problems and errors prior to or when it occurs and log all such incidents in a timely manner with the required level of detail
- Assist in analyzing, assigning, and escalating support calls
- Investigate third line support calls assigned and identify the root cause of incidents and problems
- Report and escalate issues to 3rd party vendors if necessary
- Provide onsite technical support to clients and provide field engineering services to clients
- Conduct a monthly random review of incidents and service requests, analyze and recommend improvement in quality
- Provide continuous feedback to clients and affected parties and update all systems and/or portals as prescribed by NTT
- Ability to communicate and work across different cultures and social groups
- Ability to plan activities and projects well in advance, and takes into account possible changing circumstances
- Ability to maintain a positive outlook at work
- Ability to work well in a pressurized environment
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the careers.services.global.ntt website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the NTT off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.
NTT Off Campus hiring – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for NTT recruitment?
You can apply to the NTT off campus drive, by following the ‘Apply Link’ button provided above.
Which year pass out students can apply for NTT Careers?
At the beginning, we have clearly mentioned the eligible batch. Please make sure to check them before going ahead.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
The salaries in all the job openings are mentioned per the users’ reports on Glassdoor and Ambition Box. So, sometimes, it might be accurate or not. In short, it’s just the predicted salary based on the role.
Will NTT send any mails after applying?
Sometimes, NTT sends the application successful mail after applying; sometimes, you may not get it. As companies hire through various partners, it depends on them.
What is the NTT careers selection process?
In general, the selection process is almost same all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide NTT off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
How to get further mails after applying to NTT ?
Your resume should be good and updated every time you apply for a new job. For more information, you watch this video.