NTT Recruitment: NTT is hiring for HR Operations Associate position at Gurgaon/ Gurugram locations. The interested candidates can apply through the link below.
Must See: Zscaler Recruitment 2022 | MBA.
NTT DATA Corporation is a Japanese multinational information technology service and consulting company. The headquarters are located in Koto City, Tokyo, Japan. The corporation was founded in 23 May 1988. The current CEO is Yo Honma. The employee count of the organization is around 1,39,500. The revenue of the firm is 2.31 lakh crores JPY.
NTT Recruitment 2022
- Company name: NTT
- Website: nttdata.com
- Job Position: HR Operations Associate
- Location: Gurgaon
- Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 1 year
- Qualification: MBA
- Batch: 2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Min 3.4 LPA (Expected)
- Perform HR/related activities on SAP/SuccessFactors platform
- General inquiries such as policy content, basic leave questions, and transactional requests
- Background/drug screening administrator to manage requests from business
- To process the HR transactions
- Manage calls from employees & other HR Staff (Proficient verbal communication skills)
- To receive/respond to email inquiries and assigned tickets – (Proficient writing skills)
- Time effective and capable of multitasking on a day to day basis
- Assist with New Employee Orientations & maintain personnel files.
- Communication skills and confidentiality
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Dedicated space/furniture to work from home with adequate internet connection
- If required, ability to commute and report to NTT Gurgaon office for short- or long-term working arrangements.
- College level coursework/certification completed or completed undergraduate degree
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
How to Apply?
- First and Foremost, read all the information.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the Apply Link.
- You will be redirected to the Naukri’s official website.
- Read all the details provided in the website regarding the job.
- If you have a account sign in otherwise create a new account
- Submit all the required details and click on apply button.