OLA Hiring | Ola Electric is hiring for a Business Analyst position at the Bengaluru location. The pass-out candidates of BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech can apply to this position. For full details and apply link, follow below.
Related: Tata CLiQ is hiring for Analyst | Mumbai.
Ola Electric Business Analyst
- Company name: Ola Electric
- Website: olaelectric.com
- Job Position: Business Analyst
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 2 Years
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ MBA
- Batch: 2020/ 2021
- Salary: Min 6 LPA (Expected)
Looking for a Business Analyst who will support us in implementing essential ITIL practices across the organization. The candidate will have to hand-hold teams during the change and ensure adherence.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ensure that ITIL-aligned processes are in place for each of the practices: Change, Release, Incident, Problem, Demand.
- Document the policies and SOPs that will govern how the various teams follow the processes.
- Create, update and maintain the related documentation.
- Setup reports and dashboards
- Send summary, key findings, and notification mails
- Track adherence and highlight any gaps
- Present results and findings to leadership
- Handhold internal and external auditors and support with data and evidence requirements.
- Align stakeholders through your ownership and communication skills
- Constantly question the existing process for further improvement
Experience & Qualifications:
- Experience in working with ITIL practices and Quality Management systems within an organization.
- Good understanding of Infrastructure, Event management, Demand Management, and Configuration Management.
- Experience in preparing SOPs in the above areas or for SDM and SVT processes.
- Excellent skills in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Prior experience setting up a dashboard on Power BI, Tableau.
- Hands-on experience with tools such as ServiceNow, Remedy, JIRA, Azure DevOps is a plus.
- Experience working with multiple functions and teams in driving implementation/adherence.
- Good understanding of agile and scrum frameworks. Exposure to Development and Testing practices is a bonus.
- Diversified domain experience, including Travel/Transportation.
- Can set up reporting to leadership on implementation/compliance.
- Excellent communication skills.
How to Apply?
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to the SuccessFactors website.
- Click on Apply, fill the form, and sign to your account if you have any. Otherwise, create a new one.
- After signing in, fill in the required details, upload your resume, and submit.
We hope you have successfully applied for this job position. If you have faced any problems while applying, do let us know in the comment section below.