OpenText JOBS: OpenText is hiring for Associate Software Engineer position at Hyderabad location. The candidates of BE/ B.Tech can follow below for more details and the apply link.
OpenText Associate Software Engineer
- Company name: Open Text Corporation
- Website: www.opentext.com
- Job Position: Associate Software Engineer
- Location: Hyderabad
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0-1 year
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech
- Batch: 2020/ 2021
- Salary: Min 6.5 LPA (Expected)
The Software Engineer SuccessFactors will have the following responsibilities:
- Initial triage of incidents across the modules in SuccessFactors, 1st line support for incidents
- Daily monitoring of over all system health check points
- Perform requests from Audit for SF data – quarterly access reports, screenshots, etc.
- Run employee purge process monthly and coordinate downstream systems updates
- SuccessFactors<->CPI Jobs Monitoring and Administration
The successful Software Engineer will have the following Core Requirements:
- The ability to support all phases of a project life cycle including analysis, design, development, testing, and deployment of solutions, and post-production support/maintenance functions as well as documentation, and end-user training
- Knowledge on SF Employee Central
- Technical Experience in support and maintenance of any middle ware technologies is good to have
- Minimum of 1 year of technical/system administration experience managing HRIS technology, including experience with Success Factors or similar HRIS system, implementation and/or System Administration.
- Ensure compliance to all development standards and naming conventions
- Ensure adherence to change control process
- Bachelor’s Degree or a combination of education and equivalent experience
- Self-motivated individual with ability to work in a multi-tasking, changing environment
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical and communication skills are required
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the careers.opentext.com website.
- Click on the Apply Now button and sign in.
- Now, fill the form and apply