Opentext Jobs: Opentext is hiring for Associate Specialist position at the Hyderabad location. All the candidates of B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc, and BCA. Interested candidates can follow below.
Opentext Associate Specialist
- Company name: Opentext
- Website: opentext.com
- Job Position: Associate Specialist
- Location: Hyderabad
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 2 Years
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA
- Batch: 2020/ 2021
- Salary: Up to 8.4 LPA (Expected)
- Representing the client, acting as first point of contact for all technical inquiries regarding E-docs and its integration into external environments.
- Utilizing exceptional written and verbal communication skills while supporting customers via telephone, email, or web chat, while demonstrating a high level of customer focus and empathy
- Meet established service delivery guidelines and key performance indicators that are measured through customer satisfaction surveys, phone based activities, and schedule adherence.
What it takes:
- 0 -2 years previous experience working within a technical support environment
- University/College degree within a related discipline or equivalent work experience
- Solid foundation working with Windows OS and Outlook
- Experience working with enterprise database product and technology as well as an understanding of SQL
- Experience in analyzing or debugging (Windows -logs, Java debugging, Browser debugging).
- Previous experience configuring HTTP and application servers
- Understanding of Networking and network technology
- Basic knowledge of MS Exchange and SharePoint would be an asset
- Basic Networking knowledge (TCP/IP, HTTP/s, Firewalls).
- Strong desire to provide exceptional customer support efficiently with a high focus on first call resolution
How to Apply?
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to the Opentext website.
- Scroll down and click on Apply Now.
- Login if you already have an account at Myamcat.
- Otherwise, create a new one.