Oracle off campus drive is hiring for the candidates of B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA/ BS for Technical Analyst in the Bangalore and Hyderabad locations. The interested candidates can apply for the job through the link below.
Must See: Infosys Internship.
Oracle is a computer software firm that sells corporate software solutions such enterprise resource planning software, human capital management software, customer relationship management software, and supply chain management software as well as database software and technology. Ed Oates, Bob Miner, and Larry Ellison started Oracle in 1977. The corporate offices of the corporation are in the American city of Austin, Texas. There are about 132,000 employees in the company.
- Company name: Oracle
- Website: oracle.com
- Job Position: Technical Analyst
- Location: Hyderabad/ Bangalore
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA/ BS
- Batch: 2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 8 LPA (Expected)
Behavioral Skills (Required)
- Ability to influence and gain cooperative relationships with wide range of audiences ranging from executives to technical specialists.
- Excellent communication skills. Able to communicate very well both technically and functionally in highly escalated situations. Able to produce audience appropriate communication with executives, support personnel, and customer personnel in tense, escalated situations
- Well-developed listening skills. Able to discern core issues in an environment where it may be difficult to determine what the cause is and what the symptom is.
- Good organizational skills. Able to develop a coherent plan of action that meets everyone’s needs to resolve a given situation as quickly as possible. Also able to revise this plan as new data is obtained without appearing that there was no plan.
- Ability to persevere in the face of obstacles and ensure customer’s success.
- Self starter, works well unsupervised or with limited supervision.
- Detail Oriented (Process orientation preferred)
How to Apply?
- Read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Scroll down page and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the Oracle website.
- Read all the details provided in the site carefully.
- Click on the apply online button.
- Now, fill all the details correctly and apply.
We hope you have successfully applied for the Oracle Careers – Analyst. If you are facing any problems while applying to any of the careers, then please let us know in the comment section below so that we can try to help you.
Oracle Off Campus Hiring 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Oracle Careers 2022?
To apply for the Oracle off campus drive, follow the ‘Apply Link’ provided above under the steps.
Which year pass out students can apply for Oracle Careers?
Scroll to the top, and in the bullet points, you can also find the batch and qualification.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
We have mentioned the Salary as expected. It is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
Will Oracle send any mails after applying?
It depends on the job and the hiring partner. Sometimes you may receive, and sometimes you may not. However, if you are shortlisted, you will receive the test mail.
What is the Oracle selection process?
The selection process is generally the same for almost all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide Oracle off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
Is there any reference for applying to Oracle?
Currently, we don’t have any references. If available, we will let you know via the subsequent recruitment.