Oracle off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Intern. Candidates who completed BE/ B.Tech are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Bengaluru location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
Oracle is a computer software company. It was established by Larry Ellison, Bob Miner, Ed Oates in 1977, and the headquarters in Austin, Texas, United States. Safra Catz has been the CEO of the association. Per the reports generated in 2022, the total number of employees working in the firm was 143,000, and the total organization revenue was US$42.44 billion.
Oracle off campus drive
- Company name: Oracle
- Website: oracle.com
- Job Position: Intern
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech
- Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023/ 2024
- Salary: Up to 30K Per Month (Expected)
- Good knowledge of Core Java/J2EE
- Sound fundamentals of object-oriented programming and methodologies
- SPRING, Hibernate, JPA
- SOAP and REST based webservices.
- Java Script, HTML/Autonomous XSD, XSLT, JS, OJET, JSON, XML, BPEL
- Microservices, Springboot
- ORACLE 12C & PLSQL
- Exposure to Application servers – WebLogic, Tomcat, JBoss
- Exposure to middleware concepts – JMS, MQ, OSB
- Exposure to Security concepts – PKI, SSO, SAML
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the eeho.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Oracle off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.