Pearson off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Operations Engineer position. Candidates who completed Bachelor’s degree are eligible can apply for this job. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
Pearson is a global publishing and education organisation. The company headquarters of Samuel Pearson are located in London, United Kingdom, where it was founded in 1844. The company’s CEO since 2018 is Andy Bird. Books, periodicals, and magazines are all published by it. One of its divisions is Edexcel. The corporation’s overall revenue is £3,428 million, according to the reports produced in 2021.
Pearson off campus drive
- Company name: Pearson
- Website: pearson.com
- Job Position: Operations Engineer
- Location: Bangalore (Work From Home)
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0-3 Years
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
- Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 12 LPA (Expected)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or other relevant field or have equivalent proven industry experience.
- Microsoft certifications preferred.
- ITIL Foundation or higher is an advantage.
- Day to Day Tier 3 support of Office 365 and other collaboration tool issues
- Working to complete tickets in a timely manner with customer satisfaction as a top priority
- Submitting cases with vendors (where required) and working to resolution with timeliness
- Suggesting and making improvements to operational processes through automation
- Monitoring Microsoft O365 systems and licensing and reacting promptly to alerts or escalated outage tickets and following Incident management processes
- Support On Call support shifts
- Work closely with Level 1 & 2 ServiceDesk/Support teams to hand off escalations, notify of system issues, understand real time issue ticket metrics, and provide knowledge transfer.
- Work closely with Level 4 Engineering Teams to transfer knowledge and update product/service owners of issues.
- Other tasks as assigned.
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the pearson.jobs website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Pearson off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.