Jobs in P&G: P&G is hiring for Information Technology Manager position at multiple locations across India. The 2020/ 2021 pass-outs of BE/ B.Tech/ MBA are eligible to apply for this job role. Follow below for more details and the apply link.
P&G IT Manager
- Company name: P&G
- Website: pg.com
- Job Position: Information Technology Manager
- Location: Across India
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 3 Years
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ MBA
- Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021
- Salary: Min 8 LPA (Expected)
Sānand, Gujarat, India; Andhra Pradesh, India; Baddi, Himachal Pradesh, India; Bhiwadi, Rajasthan, India; Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India; Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India; Old Goa, Goa, India; Goa, India; Gurgaon, Haryana, India; Ponda, Goa, India; Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India; Mumbai, Maharashtra, India; New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi, India.
- Incident Management & Resolution: Demonstrate accountability and ownership to lead technical incidents to resolution.
- Technical proficiency and critical thinking skills in solving issues related to applications, computing and network. Issue/Problem Management: Minimize impact to business by identifying potential issues or problems and alert management proactively, elevating to right operation team.
- Change Management/Implementation: Responsible for implementing and leading IT Change management for the site (review, approve, and control quality of execution).
- Continuous improvement: Find opportunities to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the ITOT operations and work closely with IT Operations Leader & P&G TSP to deliver the agreed Continuous Improvement plan.
- Bachelor’s degree with 0-2 years of experience in IT Operations & management.
- Basic in IT stewardship requirement & controls, ITIL Foundation Certification would be advantageous.
- MBA or other relevant master’s degree.
- Network Infrastructure domain expertise.
- Excellent business judgment and analytical skills.
- Excellent leadership, influencing, and communication (written & Verbal) skills
How to Apply?
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to the pgcareers’ website.
- Click on Apply Now and sign in to your account if you have any. Otherwise, create a new one.
- Upload Resume/ CV and enter all the required fields.
- Recheck the details and submit.