P&G Careers: P&G is hiring for Product Supply Manager position in multiple locations across India. The 2019/ 2020/ 2021 pass-outs of B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MBA are eligible to apply for this job role. Follow below for more details and the apply link.
UP Next: PTC is hiring for Software Engineer.
P&G Product Supply Manager
- Company name: P&G
- Website: pg.com
- Job Position: Product Supply Manager
- Location: Across India
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 2 Years
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MBA
- Batch: 2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Min 16 LPA (Expected)
- Leading team for loss identification and elimination across global measures by developing process & organization capability using manufacturing tools.
- Lead standardization, changes on equipment and process validation
- Build the capability of process failures technical troubleshooting
- Daily direction-setting process – report results, flag issues and request resources.
- Reducing overall cost and driving productivity projects by asset utilization and benchmarking.
- Recent Graduate in one of the following engineering majors: Mechanical engineering, Electrical engineering, Industrial engineering, Mechatronics engineering, or any relevant engineering degree; or an MBA degree with 0 – 2years of relevant experience.
- In addition to good knowledge of English, we also look for skills such as technical curiosity, creativity, innovation, initiative, communication, leadership and the ability to work with others.
How to Apply?
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to the P&G Careers’ website.
- Click on Apply Now and sign in to your account if you have any. Otherwise, create a new one.
- Upload Resume/ CV and enter all the required fields.
- Recheck the details and submit.