PiServe off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Associate Software Engineer. Candidates who completed graduation in BCA / B.Sc / B.Tech / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc are eligible to apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Kerala location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
PiServe is an IT Services and IT Consulting. It was established in 2009, and the headquarters are in Kochi, Kerala. Mohan B Kurian has been CEO of the firm. Its specialties are Application Development, Design Thinking, IoT, Intelligent Automation, Cloud, Managed Services, Digital Transformation, Service Design, and BPNM Automation.
PiServe off campus drive
- Company name: PiServe
- Website: piServe
- Job Position: Associate Software Engineer
- Location: Kochi, Kerala
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: BCA / B.Sc / B.Tech / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Up to 8 LPA (Expected)
- Good understanding of OOPs concept
- Knowledge in at least one programming language C /C++ / Java / NodeJs / ReactJs / React Native / PHP / Flutter / Python
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL
- Knowledge in building user interfaces for websites or web applications
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the piserve.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the PiServe off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.
PiServe Off Campus hiring – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for PiServe recruitment?
You can apply to the PiServe off campus drive, by following the ‘Apply Link’ button provided above.
Which year pass out students can apply for PiServe?
At the beginning, we have clearly mentioned the eligible batch. Please make sure to check them before going ahead.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
The salaries in all the job openings are mentioned per the users’ reports on Glassdoor and Ambition Box. So, sometimes, it might be accurate or not. In short, it’s just the predicted salary based on the role.
Will PiServe send any mails after applying?
Sometimes, PiServe sends the application successful mail after applying; sometimes, you may not get it. As companies hire through various partners, it depends on them.
What is the PiServe careers selection process?
In general, the selection process is almost same all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide PiServe off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
How to get further mails after applying to PiServe?
Your resume should be good and updated every time you apply for a new job. For more information, you watch this video.