Polaris off campus drive is recruiting candidates for IT Software Engineer. Candidates who completed graduation in BE/ B.Tech are eligible to apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Bengaluru location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
Polaris is an Automotive industry company. It was established in 1954 by Edgar Hetteen, David Johnson, Allen Hetteen, and the headquarters are in Medina, Minnesota, United States. Since 2021, Michael T. Speetzen has been the CEO of the association. Per the reports generated in 2021, the total number of employees working in the firm was 16,000, and the total organizations revenue was US$8.2 billion.
Polaris off campus drive
- Company name: Polaris
- Website: polaris.com
- Job Position: IT Software Engineer
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 6 LPA (Expected)
- Perform installation and configuration of CodeBeamer software and database, testing of system functionalities and business processes, data migration and deployment
- Administration and general upkeep of the CodeBeamer system with performance tuning capability
- Handle the helpdesk and support the users for the tickets on CodeBeamer application
- Provide support during the upgrade and enhancements planned on the CodeBeamer application
- Provide guidance to users and other IT staff on CodeBeamer application and functional specifications
- Understand the project requirements and provide support for installation, configuration and release process
- Assist in project implementation and development of project plans, specification documents and test plans
- Work with Product Owners, Lead, Administrators and business to understand business and functional requirements
- Document test cases and perform systems and acceptance testing
- Troubleshoot production issues (if any) when projects are released
- Attend and participate in project and administrative meetings
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the polaris.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Polaris off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment on any queries so that we will try to answer them.