PTC off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Cloud Service Operations Engineer, Associate position. Candidates who completed B.E/ B.Tech are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Pune location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next: Centilytics Recruitment | Software Engineer.
PTC is a computer software firm was founded in 1985 by Samuel Geisberg and Mike Payne, and its headquarters are in Boston, Massachusetts, USA. The corporation has been led by CEO James E. Heppelmann. The total number of employees at the company was 6,709. According to 2021 reports, the organization’s total revenue is US$1.81 billion.
PTC off campus drive
- Company name: PTC
- Website: ptc.com
- Job Position: Cloud Service Operations Engineer, Associate
- Location: Pune
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0-1 Years
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 6 LPA (Expected)
- 0 – 1 Years Of Hands On Experience With Windchill PLM, Linux And Cloud Providers.
- Command Line Linux Skills
- Java, DBMS, Apache Webserver – Basic Understanding
- Awareness/Experience Using A Ticketing System Like Salesforce Or Service Now
- Understanding Of Cloud And Support Stack
- Strong, Proven Diagnostic And Troubleshooting Skills
- Problem-Solving And Communication Skills, In Particular With The Customer.
- Good Communication Skills; Verbal And Written
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the ptc.eightfold.ai website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the PTC off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.