PTC Recruitment 2022 – Off Campus Jobs, Careers, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Eligibility, Requirements, Salary, Skills, etc. PTC is hiring for the Associate Technical Support Specialist at Pune location. The interested candidates can apply for the job through the link below.
Must See: Wipro Recruitment | Project Engineer.
PTC Recruitment – Specialist
- Company name: PTC
- Website: ptc.com
- Job Position: Associate Technical Support Specialist
- Location: Pune
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 2 Years
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
- Batch: 2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Min 8 LPA (Expected)
What does PTC offer?
- A challenging, dynamic environment where you will be dealing with our most prestigious clients
- High motivation for a stronger career path and self-development opportunities in an international company
- Structured induction programs and primary working hours will be in Europe time; however, they may need to work in North American hours as part of a rotation program for a short span.
- Working in a multicultural and global team
- Competitive salary and other benefits
How to Apply?
- First, read all the information: Job Description, Qualification, Role information, etc.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the Apply Link.
- You will be redirected to PTC official website.
- Scroll down and click on Apply button.
- Upload your resume, enter all the required fields, and submit your application.
We hope you have successfully applied for the PTC Recruitment – Specialist . If you are facing any problems while applying to any of the careers, then please let us know in the comment section below so that we can try to help you.
PTC Off Campus Hiring 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for PTC Recruitment 2022?
To apply for the PTC off campus drive, follow the link provided above under the steps.
What is the PTC selection process?
The selection process generally consists of two stages: Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.