PTC Jobs: PTC is hiring for Technical Support Engineer, Associate position at the Pune location. All the pass-out candidates of BE, BTech, BCA, MCA, ME, and MTech are eligible to apply for this job role. Interested people can follow below to apply for this job role.
Related: DHL is hiring for Development, Testing, Consulting & Support | Chennai.
PTC Technical Support Engineer, Associate
- Company name: PTC
- Website: ptc.com
- Job Position: Technical Support Engineer, Associate
- Location: Pune
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 2 Years
- Qualification: BE/ BTech/ BCA/ MCA/ ME/ MTech
- Batch: 2021 and below
- Salary: Min 7.4 LPA (Expected)
- Provide support services to assist customers and field staff with the configuration and troubleshooting of PLM applications or solutions like Windchill.
- Opportunities to train, mentor, as well as participate in continuous training programs
- Build the expertise of PLM applications like Windchill & FlexPLM
- Strong mindset towards following the ISO 9001:2015 and Quality management procedures provided by the organization
- Creating software configurations, replicating issues using cloud or on-premise environments, troubleshooting, investigation of technical problems, and tracking the resolution of those problems in collaboration with other PTC departments like R&D and QA as well as communicating the same to the customer
- Utilize PTC’s case management tool to log issues and track associated statuses and related activities.
- Create and publish knowledge articles for re-use by PTC customers and employees
- Collaborate with other offices worldwide to provide first-class Support for mission-critical customers
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Statistics, Mathematics, or similar fields.
- 0-3 years experience in a similar support services or software development field i.e. hands-on/practical/business environment that utilizes technical and soft skills
- Object-oriented programming background using Java
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
How to Apply?
- First and Foremost, read all the information: Job Description, Qualification, Role information, etc.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the Apply Link.
- You will be redirected to Referral Recruit’s official website.
- Scroll down and click on Apply button.
- Upload your resume, enter all the required fields, and submit your application.
2 thoughts on “PTC is hiring for Technical Support Engineer, Associate | BE/ BTech/ BCA/ MCA/ ME/ MTech”