PTC Jobs: PTC is hiring for Technical Support Engineer, Associate position at the Pune location. All the pass-out candidates of BE, BTech, BCA, MCA, ME, and MTech are eligible to apply for this job role. Interested people can follow below to apply for this job role.
PTC Technical Support Engineer, Associate
- Company name: PTC
- Website: ptc.com
- Job Position: Technical Support Engineer, Associate
- Location: Pune
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 2 Years
- Qualification: BE/ BTech/ BCA/ MCA/ ME/ MTech
- Batch: 2021 and below
- Salary: Min 7.4 LPA (Expected)
- Provide support services to assist customers and field staff with the configuration and troubleshooting of PLM applications or solutions like Windchill.
- Opportunities to train, mentor, as well as participate in continuous training programs
- Build the expertise of PLM applications like Windchill & FlexPLM
- Strong mindset towards following the ISO 9001:2015 and Quality management procedures provided by the organization
- Creating software configurations, replicating issues using cloud or on-premise environments, troubleshooting, investigation of technical problems, and tracking the resolution of those problems in collaboration with other PTC departments like R&D and QA as well as communicating the same to the customer
- Utilize PTC’s case management tool to log issues and track associated statuses and related activities.
- Create and publish knowledge articles for re-use by PTC customers and employees
- Collaborate with other offices worldwide to provide first-class Support for mission-critical customers
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Statistics, Mathematics, or similar fields.
- 0-3 years experience in a similar support services or software development field i.e. hands-on/practical/business environment that utilizes technical and soft skills
- Object-oriented programming background using Java
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
How to Apply?
- First and Foremost, read all the information: Job Description, Qualification, Role information, etc.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the Apply Link.
- You will be redirected to Referral Recruit’s official website.
- Scroll down and click on Apply button.
- Upload your resume, enter all the required fields, and submit your application.