PubMatic off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET). Candidates who completed graduation in B.E / B.Tech are eligible can apply for this job. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next : Ford Motors Recruitment | Trainee.
PubMatic is a Online advertising company established on October 2006. The organization’s headquarters are located in Redwood City, California, United States. Amar Goel, Rajeev Goel are the founders of the association.
PubMatic Software Development Engineer
- Company name: PubMatic
- Website: pubmatic.com
- Job Position: Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
- Location: Pune
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech
- Batch: 2023
- CTC: 6 LPA
- Course: BE/B. Tech
- Educational Criteria : B.E./ B.Tech. (CS/IT), 2023 Batch with 60% to 80%, no active backlogs.
- Job Title : Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
- CTC : INR 6,00,000/- (including variable bonus)+ Benefits worth INR 91,000/- + Relocation bonus (If applicable) of INR 50,000/- + RSUs
- Good knowledge in one of the programming languages [C/Java/Python(preferred)]
- Good hands-on experience in implementing OOP and Data Structures concepts.
- Good knowledge of Database concepts and SQL .
- Exposure to working on Unix/Linux environment .
- Adapt in Problem solving and debugging.
- Should be able to break code with out of box thinking and using automation tools.
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the docs.google.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the PubMatic off campus drive associate position. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.
PubMatic Off Campus hiring – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for PubMatic recruitment?
You can apply to the PubMatic off campus drive, by following the ‘Apply Link’ button provided above.
Which year pass out students can apply for PubMatic Careers?
At the beginning, we have clearly mentioned the eligible batch. Please make sure to check them before going ahead.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
The salaries in all the job openings are mentioned per the users’ reports on Glassdoor and Ambition Box. So, sometimes, it might be accurate or not. In short, it’s just the predicted salary based on the role.
Will PubMatic send any mails after applying?
Sometimes, PubMatic sends the application successful mail after applying; sometimes, you may not get it. As companies hire through various partners, it depends on them.
What is the PubMatic careers selection process?
In general, the selection process is almost same all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide PubMatic off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
How to get further mails after applying to PubMatic?
Your resume should be good and updated every time you apply for a new job. For more information, you watch this video.
1 thought on “PubMatic Off Campus Drive for Software Development Engineer”
I want to do a job in this company