PubMatic off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Optimization and Algorithms Specialist (C, Unix/Linux). Candidates who completed graduation in BE/ ME/ M.Tech/ BCS/ MCS/ BCS/ MCA are eligible to apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Mumbai location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next: HGS Recruitment | Technical Support Executive.
PubMatic is a publisher on the internet. It was founded in 2006, and its headquarters are in Redwood City, California. The organization’s CEO is Rajeev Goe. The firm’s total employee count ranges between 501 and 1,000. Rajeev Goel and Amar Goel are the founders of the PubMatic association.
PubMatic off campus drive
- Company name: PubMatic
- Website: pubmatic.com
- Job Position: Optimization and Algorithms Specialist (C, Unix/Linux)
- Location: Mumbai
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: BE/ ME/ M.Tech/ BCS/ MCS/ BCS/ MCA
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 8 LPA (Expected)
- PubMatic is looking for an Optimization and Algorithms Specialist, who can design and implement next generation highly scalable and low latency ad server features at scale of 100 billion+ requests per day in our AD Server.
- If you get excited building applications and architecture to handle 100’s of billions of requests per day, managing millions of requests per second with a creative and fast-paced work environment, competitive pay, great incentives, culture of teamwork, smart and friendly colleagues and plenty of opportunity to grow in your career then you should consider applying for this position
- Working experience in C, Linux/UNIX environment. Good to have experience on GO language.
- Working knowledge of scripting Perl/Python/Shell.
- Working knowledge on how web works, HTTP protocol, cookies, caching, DNS, CDNs, etc.
- Working experience in databases, preferably MySQL.
- Troubleshoot any issues with existing features, live on production.
- Understand end-to-end product functionality.
- Excellent understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Experience in software design and architecture.
- Demonstrated ability to self direct and work independently.
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the smartrecruiters.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the PubMatic off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.