PwC Careers 2022– Off Campus Jobs, Eligibility, Requirements, Salary, Walk-In Drive, Skills, Careers, Recruitment etc. PwC is hiring for SAP Intern/ Trainee job positions. The interested candidates can apply for this job through the link given below.
UP Next: Cognizant is hiring for Programmer Analyst Trainee.
PricewaterhouseCoopers is commonly known as PwC. It was established in 1998, and its headquarters are in London, England, UK. Robert Moritz is operating as the current Chief Executive Officer of the organization. As per the 2021 report, around 295,000 employees were working in the firm, and the organization’s total revenue was US$45.1 billion.
PwC Careers – Trainee
- Company name: PwC
- Website: pwc.com
- Job Position: Intern/ Trainee
- Location: Multiple
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ Any Degree
- Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Min 30K Per Month (Expected)
Job Description :
- Learn about how PwC works as a business and adds value to clients.
- Think broadly and ask questions about data, facts and other information.
- Support research, analysis and problem solving using a variety of tools and techniques.
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments for area of specialism.
- Handle, manipulate and analyze data and information responsibly.
- Embrace different points of view and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
How to Apply?
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to pwc.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com official website.
- Enter all the required details.
- After entering the details check them and submit the application.
We hope you have successfully applied for PwC Careers – SAP Intern/ Trainee. If you face any problems while going through the apply process please do mention in the comment section and let us know.
PwC Off Campus Hiring 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for PwC Careers India 2022?
To apply for the PwC off campus drive, follow the ‘Apply Link’ provided above under the steps.
Which year pass out students can apply for PwC Careers India?
Scroll to the top, and in the bullet points, you can also find the batch and qualification.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
We have mentioned the Salary as expected. It is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
Will PwC send any mails after applying?
It depends on the job and the hiring partner. Sometimes you may receive, and sometimes you may not. However, if you are shortlisted, you will receive the test mail.
What is the PwC selection process?
The selection process is generally the same for almost all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide PwC off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
Is there any reference for applying to PwC ?
Currently, we don’t have any references. If available, we will let you know via the subsequent careers.
1 thought on “PwC Recruitment | Intern/ Trainee | BE/ B.Tech/ Any Degree”
I’m interested in this job