Quadeye off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Systems Engineer (C++ Developer). Candidates who completed Any Engineering degree are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Gurgaon location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
Quadeye off campus drive
- Company name: Quadeye
- Website: quadeye.com
- Job Position: Systems Engineer (C++ Developer)
- Location: Gurgaon
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: Any Engineering Degree
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Up to 6 LPA (Expected)
- Design and implement real-time trade execution and risk management systems with latency sensitivity that runs into nanoseconds
- Identify bottlenecks in critical path and make the code leaner and faster
- End to end ownership of modules including requirements gathering, designing, implementing and deployment
- Researching for newer opportunity to cut latencies in areas such as OS, kernel, networking stack, kernel bypass, low latency system tuning, CPU architecture, robust and scalable algorithms, cache efficient data structures
- Developing and deploying performance (CPU/network/memory) monitoring tools and algorithm
Eligibility and Skills:
- Engineering degree in Computer Science or equivalent from Premier Institutes
- Good problem solving skills and quantitative aptitude
- Strong background in data structures, algorithms and object-oriented programming, preferably in C++ or C
- Ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethics and communication skills
- Working knowledge of Linux
- Knowledge of Python or Perl is a plus
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the quadeye.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Quadeye off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.
Quadeye Off Campus hiring – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Quadeye recruitment?
You can apply to the Quadeye off campus drive, by following the ‘Apply Link’ button provided above.
Which year pass out students can apply for Quadeye Careers?
At the beginning, we have clearly mentioned the eligible batch. Please make sure to check them before going ahead.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
The salaries in all the job openings are mentioned per the users’ reports on Glassdoor and Ambition Box. So, sometimes, it might be accurate or not. In short, it’s just the predicted salary based on the role.
Will Quadeye send any mails after applying?
Sometimes, Quadeye sends the application successful mail after applying; sometimes, you may not get it. As companies hire through various partners, it depends on them.
What is the Quadeye careers selection process?
In general, the selection process is almost same all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide Quadeye off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
How to get further mails after applying to Quadeye?
Your resume should be good and updated every time you apply for a new job. For more information, you watch this video.