Quest Global Recruitment 2022 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Careers, Recruitment, Eligibility, Requirements, Salary, Skills, etc. Quest Global is hiring for Trainee Engineer role. All the candidates of BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech are eligible to apply for this job role. Follow below for more details and apply link.
Quest Global Recruitment
- Company name: Quest Global
- Website: quest-global.com
- Job Position: Trainee Engineer
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0-1 Years
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech
- Batch: 2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Min 3 LPA (Expected)
- Undergo assigned trainings on time
- Study and understand Quest processes and Systems
- Execute assigned tasks and generate project deliverables on time to the expected quality
- Use of appropriate processes, tools and standards with guidance from managers and technical experts
Required Skills (Technical Competency):
- Strength of materials, Thermal, Hydraulics
- Knowledge of GDnT
- Drawing reading and interpretation
- NX and AutoCAD knowledge
- FEA tools
- MS Office
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the naukri website.
- Read all the content provided in the website.
- Agree with the declaration form.
- Now, fill the form, check the details carefully and apply.
We hope you have successfully applied to the Genpact Management Trainee role. If you face any problems while going through the apply process please do mention in the comment section and let us know.
Quest Global Off Campus Hiring 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Quest Global Recruitment 2022?
To apply for the Quest Global off campus drive, follow the link provided above under the steps.
What is the Quest Global selection process?
The selection process generally consists of two stages: Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.