RBI Recruitment 2023: RBI Recruitment for Officer in Grade B (DR)- General, DEPR, DSIM (291 Posts) . All the candidates who are eligible can apply for this job role. Follow below for more details and apply link.
RBI Recruitment 2023
- Organization Name: RBI
- Website: rbi.org.in
- Job Position: Officer in Grade B (DR)- General, DEPR, DSIM
- Location: Across India
- Type: Full time
- Qualification: Mentioned Below
- Total Vacancies: 291 Posts
- Age Limit: 21-30 years
- Last Date: 9th June 2023
|S.No||Name of Post||Number of Posts|
|1.||Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General)||222|
|2.||Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR||38|
|3.||Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM||31|
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General):
- Graduation in any discipline /Equivalent technical or professional qualification with minimum 60% marks (50% for SC/ST/PwBD applicants) or
- Post Graduation in any discipline / Equivalent technical or professional qualification with minimum 55% marks (pass marks for SC/ST/PwBD applicants) in aggregate of all semesters / years.
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR :
- A Master’s Degree in Economics, Finance, with syllabus namely MA / MSc in Quantitative Finance, Mathematical Finance, Quantitative Techniques, International Finance, Business Finance, Banking and Trade Finance, International and Trade Finance, Project and Infrastructure Finance, Agri Business Finance
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM :
- A Master’s Degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Mathematical Economics/ Econometrics/ Statistics & Informatics/ Applied Statistics & Informatics with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters / years OR
- Master’s degree course in Data Science/ Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning/ Big Data Analytics OR
- Four-year Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/ years in Data Science/ AI/ ML/ Big Data Analytics from a recognized University
- Candidates of age between 21 – 30 Years old can apply for the posts.
- For age relaxation details refer the official notification link is given below.
- Application fee for General/ EWS/ OBC candidates and- 850/-
- Application fee for SC/ ST/ PwBD candidates – 100/-
- Candidates should need to go through the Phase-I, Phase-II, Phase-III and interview to selected the candidates
How to Apply?
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to the www.rbi.org.in
- You can see the careers option in the site and click on Job openings.
- Click on for new registration otherwise, login if you have an account.
- After logging in, enter all the required details.
- If you have any queries while filling out the application form, and submitting the details. In that case, you can click on the ‘OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION’ text and check all the details.
We hope you have successfully applied for the RBI recruitment 2023. If you are facing any problems while applying to any of the careers, then please let us know in the comment section below so that we can try to help you.