Red Hat off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Software Engineer. Candidates who completed graduation in BCom, MCom, MBA are eligible can apply for this job. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next: VMware Recruitment | Java Developer.
Red Hat is an American software firm. Bob Young and Marc Ewing were responsible for starting it. The company’s headquarters are in Raleigh, North Carolina, in the United States. The organization’s CEO is Matt Hicks. There are currently 19,000 people working for the company. According to statistics from 2021, the company’s overall sales was US$3.4 billion.
Red Hat Software Engineer
- Company name: Red Hat
- Website: redhat.com
- Job Position: Software Engineer
- Location: Work From Home
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 3 Years
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 16 LPA (Expected)
- Develop secure service architecture using cloud-native technologies
- Develop systems, primarily in Python and Golang, to prevent outages through automatic scanning and remediation
- Establish and enforce SRE best practices through platform constraints and high-fidelity system modelling
- Participate in an on-call rotation
- Understanding of distributed systems and common distributed system failure domains
- Solid background in computer networking, computer security, Linux or Unix operating systems, system administration, Jenkins continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipelines, Git and GitOps
- Experience writing reliable enterprise-grade software
- Familiarity with cloud-based relational databases, object stores, and virtual machines
- Ability to effectively work in a globally distributed team
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the global-redhat.icims.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Cognizant off campus drive associate position. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.
Cognizant Off Campus hiring – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Cognizant recruitment?
You can apply to the Cognizant off campus drive, by following the ‘Apply Link’ button provided above.
Which year pass out students can apply for Cognizant Careers?
At the beginning, we have clearly mentioned the eligible batch. Please make sure to check them before going ahead.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
The salaries in all the job openings are mentioned per the users’ reports on Glassdoor and Ambition Box. So, sometimes, it might be accurate or not. In short, it’s just the predicted salary based on the role.
Will Cognizant send any mails after applying?
Sometimes, Cognizant sends the application successful mail after applying; sometimes, you may not get it. As companies hire through various partners, it depends on them.
What is the Cognizant careers selection process?
In general, the selection process is almost same all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide Cognizant off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
How to get further mails after applying to Cognizant ?
Your resume should be good and updated every time you apply for a new job. For more information, you watch this video.