RedBus off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Software Engineer position. Candidates who completed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA/ B.Sc/ MSc are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Bangalore location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next : Cognizant Recruitment | .Net Full Stack Development – Associate Developer.
One of the biggest businesses in India for purchasing bus tickets is Redbus. In the year 2006, it was established. The company’s CEO since the year 2020 has been Prakash Sangam. Bengaluru serves as the company’s headquarters. The company was founded by Phanindra Sama, Sudhakar Pasupunuri, and Charan Padmaraju.
RedBus off campus drive
- Company name: RedBus
- Website: redbus.in
- Job Position: Software Engineer
- Location: Bangalore
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0-2 Years
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA/ B.Sc/ MSc
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 9 LPA (Expected)
- Design and development of features by writing clean, readable, reusable, testable, and maintainable code to build better user experiences.
- Writing the unit test procedure to test the feature or application built.
- Enhancements to the existing system.
- Documenting the functional requirements and creating the user guides required.
- We are seeking extremely smart programmers who are gung ho about large scale systems that are going to have a big impact on millions of customers around the world.
- Must have strong experience working on Java, J2EE.
- Strong computer science fundamentals – HTTP, TCP/IP concepts, Web Servers, Threading, Caching, etc
- Strong knowledge of Data Structures, Algorithms and Design Patterns.
- Good understanding & experience writing REST APIs.
- Experience in relational databases like MySQL/ Oracle.
- Looking for someone who is flexible and open to learning new technologies.
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the redbus.in website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the RedBus off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.
RedBus Off Campus hiring – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for RedBus recruitment?
You can apply to the RedBus off campus drive, by following the ‘Apply Link’ button provided above.
Which year pass out students can apply for RedBus Careers?
At the beginning, we have clearly mentioned the eligible batch. Please make sure to check them before going ahead.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
The salaries in all the job openings are mentioned per the users’ reports on Glassdoor and Ambition Box. So, sometimes, it might be accurate or not. In short, it’s just the predicted salary based on the role.
Will RedBus send any mails after applying?
Sometimes, RedBus sends the application successful mail after applying; sometimes, you may not get it. As companies hire through various partners, it depends on them.
What is the RedBus careers selection process?
In general, the selection process is almost same all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide RedBus off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
How to get further mails after applying to RedBus?
Your resume should be good and updated every time you apply for a new job. For more information, you watch this video.
2 thoughts on “RedBus Recruitment | Software Engineer | B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA/ B.Sc/ MSc”
its not showing any job for software engineeering for freshers in site
all software engineering jobs are for senior posts