Renault Nissan JOBS: Renault Nissan is hiring for Graduate Engineer Trainee position at Chennai location. The candidates of BE/ B.Tech can follow below for more details and the apply link.
Renault Nissan Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Company name: Renault Nissan Technology & Business Centre India (RNTBCI)
- Website: www.www.alliance-2022.com
- Job Position: Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Location: Chennai
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: BE/ BTech
- Batch: 2022
- CTC: 4.24 – 4.75 LPA
- Designing, coding, testing and debugging applications in a distributed environment.
- Interact with designers, architects and other developers to analyse the requirement and possible solution options.
- Documenting component and program decisions of components owned using collaborative tools.
- Testing the product in controlled (DEV and QA) environments before taking it to production environment.
- Investigate product issues and bottlenecks and providing reliable solutions.
- Reviewing current system and presenting ideas for improvement.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop software code in Joint application development sessions
- Get the code audited regularly for quality and clarity of code \Create unit test cases & perform unit testing (manual as well as programmatic)
- Identify and resolve defects from reviews as well as from unit testing
- Understand and participate in preventive and corrective maintenance
- Understand and comply to non-functional requirements such as security, performance etc
- Application Monitoring and reporting
- Fix production Incidents
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the www.firstnaukri.com website.
- Click on the Apply Now button and sign in.
- Now, fill the form and apply