Reliance hiring: RIL is hiring for Maintenance Engineer | The pass-out candidates of BE and B.Tech – (Mechanical) are eligible to apply for this job role. Interested candidates can follow below for full details and apply link.
Reliance Maintenance Engineer
- Company name: RIL
- Website: ril.com
- Job Position: Maintenance Engineer
- Location: Across India
- Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 3 Years
- Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021
- Qualification: BE/ BTech (Mechanical)
- Salary: Min 4.5 LPA (Expected)
Job Responsibilities :
- Carry out maintenance jobs as per preventive maintenance schedules for all the equipment installed at various well sites, Group Gathering Stations and Compressor stations.
- Identify potential hazards and participate in Job safety analysis for all the high risk activities related to regular maintenance, planned shutdown and emergency maintenance, conduct tool box talk, be a role model for implementation of work permit system for all the jobs.
- Ensure process and utility is maintained in a manner that minimizes spurious trips and shut downs.
- Coordinate with inter discipline engineers for smooth operations
- Assist maintenance head for budget preparation and cost reduction by best utilization of resources and services
- Develop interpersonal skill, self-motivated work with minimum supervision.
Education Requirement :
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical / Production engineering
Experience Requirement :
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in mechanical maintenance of one major oil & gas/Petrochemical / Fertiliser Plant.
- Experience for maintenance of pumps, Reciprocating compressors, motors and Gas and diesel driven generators field maintenance including valve maintenance and Pipeline pigging activities and utilities.
- Knowledge of industry codes and practices, applicable legislation and international standards. Work permit systems.
Skills & Competencies :
- Knowledge of industry codes and practices, work permit system, Lock out / Tag out etc.
- Knowledge of operating SAP PM,MM module
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the RIL’s website.
- Click on the register button and sign in.
- Now, fill the form and apply.