Rolls-Royceoff campus drive is recruiting candidates for Development Engineer position. Candidates who completed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Bengaluru location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next : ABB is hiring for Management Trainee.
Rolls-Royce is an British luxury Car manufacturer established on 15 March 1906 by Henry Royce, Charles Rolls. The organization headquarters are located in Derby, United Kingdom. Automobiles Civil and military aero-engines, Marine propulsion systems, and Power generation equipment are the products served worldwide by the Rolls-Royce.
Rolls-Royce off campus drive
- Company name: Rolls-Royce
- Website: rolls-roycemotorcars.com
- Job Position: Development Engineer
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0-2 Years
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Up to 12 LPA (Expected)
- Develop product verification strategy, structured verification plan and Product Development Plan
- Manage the creation of substantiation evidence, clearance/acceptance documentation that meets the demand for the project.
- Extract Manufacturing/Installation/ Test and Commissioning requirements from the engineering teams. Extract Experiment / Test requirements from the engineering teams
- Define configuration hardware requirements to satisfy verification activities
- Understand experiments/test requirement and turn them into test schedules and subsequently test Instructions
- Executes and manage the EDP/PDP. Govern and execute the ETA for Programme. Coordinate vehicles build and strip effort
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s in Engineering or regional equivalent qualification, or equivalent experience.
- Strong technical knowledge in mechanical design methodologies and have an understanding of cross-discipline engineering concepts.
- An ability to apply logical, analytical and innovative thinking on a range of technical problems and make balanced decisions across technical and business parameters.
- Knowledge and experience of product integrity / liability and certification frameworks.
- Good communication, presentation skills and an ability to work in a multidisciplinary environment
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the myworkdayjobs.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Rolls-Royce off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.
Rolls-Royce Off Campus hiring – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Rolls-Royce recruitment?
You can apply to the Rolls-Royce off campus drive, by following the ‘Apply Link’ button provided above.
Which year pass out students can apply for Rolls-Royce Careers?
At the beginning, we have clearly mentioned the eligible batch. Please make sure to check them before going ahead.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
The salaries in all the job openings are mentioned per the users’ reports on Glassdoor and Ambition Box. So, sometimes, it might be accurate or not. In short, it’s just the predicted salary based on the role.
Will Rolls-Royce send any mails after applying?
Sometimes, Rolls-Royce sends the application successful mail after applying; sometimes, you may not get it. As companies hire through various partners, it depends on them.
What is the Rolls-Royce careers selection process?
In general, the selection process is almost same all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide Rolls-Royce off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
How to get further mails after applying to Rolls-Royce?
Your resume should be good and updated every time you apply for a new job. For more information, you watch this video.