Rolls-Royce off campus drive is recruiting candidates for System Design position. Candidates who completed Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Bengaluru location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
Rolls-Royce is a British luxury car manufacturer founded on March 15, 1906, by Henry Royce and Charles Rolls. The organization’s headquarters are in Derby, England. Rolls-products Royce’s include automobiles, civil and military aero-engines, marine propulsion systems, and power generation equipment.
Rolls-Royce off campus drive
- Company name: Rolls-Royce
- Website: rolls-roycemotorcars.com
- Job Position: System Design
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0-2 Years
- Qualification: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Up to 12 LPA (Expected)
- Apply understanding of gas turbine product operation, product systems, sub-systems and interactions. Integrate and manage interfaces.
- Design of systems using Systems Engineering principals including the use of Robust Design tools & techniques to achieve optimum solutions at product and sub-system level.
- Problem resolution experience including ownership of, for example: root cause investigations, problem reports, Red Tops, Safety Alert Reports (SARs), Quality Concerns, Major Quality Investigations (MQIs), Drawing Alteration Requests (DARs). Dealing with ambiguity.
- Applying knowledge of the importance of determining, managing & flowing system level requirements. Planning and management of product change, design technical approval and technical investigations.
- Verifying that the system meets the requirements and ownership of standardization reports.
- Strong technical knowledge in mechanical design methodologies and understand cross-discipline engineering concepts which include but are not limited to manufacturing engineering, aerodynamics, thermodynamics, thermal and mechanical analysis, cost engineering and product definition.
- Knowledge and experience of product integrity / liability and certification frameworks.
- Good communication and presentation skills at all levels of the organization
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the myworkdayjobs.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Rolls-Royce off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.