RRB ALP Recruitment: RRB ALP Recruitment Notification for Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Technician posts. All the candidates are eligible can apply for this job role. Follow below for more information.
UP Next: Indian Army Recruitment | 54th Short Service Commission NCC Special Entry Scheme.
RRB stands for Railway Recruitment Board, This board recruits and selects the Civil service staff and Engineering staff for group C and group D in Railway across India. RRB established on 27 April 1998 and the Headquarters are in India. This group works under the Ministry of Railways and The Government of India. The RRB organization has 21 offices of railway recruiting board across India.
RRB Recruitment Notification 2023
- Organization Name: Indian Railway
- Website: indianrailways.gov.in
- Job Position: Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Technician
- Location: Across India
- Type: Full time
- Qualification: Mentioned Below
- Total Vacancies: Notified shortly (Expected 28500+)
- Salary: Mentioned Below
- Age Limit: Mentioned Below
- Application Start Date: Notified shortly
- Last Date: Notified shortly
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP)
|Salary expected for both posts around 20,000 /- per month.|
For Assistant Loco Pilot:
- Matriculation/ SSLC, ITI from recognized institutions of NCVT/ SCVT in the trades of Armature and Coil Winder/ Electrician/ Electronics Mechanic/ Fitter/ Heat Engine/ Instrument Mechanic/ Machinist/ Mechanic Diesel/ Mechanic Motor Vehicle/ Millwright Maintenance Mechanic/ Mechanic Radio & TV/ Refrigeration and Air-conditioning Mechanic/ Tractor Mechanic/ Turner/ Wireman is required or
- Candidates who possess Matriculation/ SSLC, Course Completed Act Apprenticeship in the trades mentioned above are eligible to apply for RRB ALP Vacancy 2023, or
- Candidates who completed 3 years of Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Automobile Engineering can apply for Railway ALP Bharti 2023, or
- Combination of various streams of these Engineering disciplines from a recognized Institution in lieu of ITI.
- Candidates with Degrees in the Engineering disciplines mentioned above can also apply for RRB ALP 2023 Vacancy.
For Technician posts :
- Matriculation/ SSLC, ITI from recognized institutions of NCVT/ SCVT in the relevant trade, or
- Matriculation/ SSLC, Course Completed Act Apprenticeship in the relevant trade.
- The candidates who have age in between 18-28 years are eligible for this posts.
- The candidates will get selected based on the performance of the individuals in the CBT I, CBT II, CBAT, and Documents Verification will also be done by the concerned authorities of the Railway Recruitment Board.
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman/ PWDs/ Female/ Transgender/Minorities/ Economically backward class||250 /-|
|Remaining Candidates||500 /-|
We hope you have read the notification about Indian Railway ALP and Technician Post notification mention above. If you have any questions regarding the notification then please let us know in the comment section below so that we can try to help you.
3 thoughts on “RRB Recruitment Notification | Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP)/ Technician | Across India”
I really want to do this job.
please share apply link