Salesforce Careers: Salesforce is hiring for Business Development Representative position at Mumbai / Banglore / Hyderabad / Gurgaon locations. The candidates of Any Graduation/ PG/ MBA are eligible to apply for this job role. Following are the full details and the apply link.
UP Next: L&T Build India Scholarship.
Salesforce Business Development Representative
- Company name: Salesforce
- Website: salesforce.com
- Job Position: Business Development Representative
- Location: Mumbai / Banglore / Hyderabad / Gurgaon
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: Any Graduation/ PG/ MBA
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021
- Salary: 6 – 10 LPA
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel the sales Pipeline for our products across our Enterprise Accounts
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists in India
- Research and build “cold accounts” (i.e.: prospecting leads and contacts, sending emails, cold calling)
- Consistently meet or exceed monthly sales targets/quotas.
- Conduct high-level conversations with Senior Executives in prospect accounts
- Evangelize Tableau and its integral part in the Salesforce Customer 360 Platform
- Experienced. Relevant experience in sales and/or lead qualification (including outbound prospecting). Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively.
- Domain. Experience with lead qualification at all levels within organizations – managers, directors, VPs, executives.
- Effective Communicator. You are clear and persuasive in both verbal and written English communications with highly effective use of email and telephone. Fluent in English.
- Technically Savvy. Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools.
- Performer. Ability to work in high energy, fast-paced sales environment
- You are a Recruiter! Tableau hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring on board to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world!
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the myworkdayjobs website.
- Click on the Apply Now button and sign in.
- Now, fill the form and apply.