Salesforce Recruitment 2022 – Off Campus Jobs, Salary, Eligibility, Walk-In Drive, Requirements, Careers, Skills etc. Salesforce is recruiting candidates for Associate Technical Support Engineer positions. Candidates who pursued Bachelor’s degree are suitable to apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Hyderabad/ Bengaluru location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
Salesforce is a Software company based in America. Marc Benioff and Parker Harris established it in 1999, and the headquarters are in San Francisco, California, United States. Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Tableau Software are its subsidiaries. It offers cloud computing services across the globe. Per the reports, the organization’s total revenue is US$26.49 billion. The total number of employees who worked in the firm is 73,542.
Salesforce off campus drive
- Company name: Salesforce
- Website: salesforce.com
- Job Position: Associate Technical Support Engineer
- Location: Hyderabad/ Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 1 Years
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Up to 12 LPA (Expected)
- Provide outstanding frontline technical support via phone and email to Salesforce clients
- Assist with general standard processes, including: user management, data management, and reporting and dashboards
- Identify situations where professional services or account executive intervention may be warranted
- Track and maintain all client communications and case documentation in Salesforce
- Follow established support processes and procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Committed with strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills
- Highly adaptable, fast learner
- Technical aptitude in support of learning Salesforce Cloud applications and solutions
- ·Dependable, motivated, self-starter, with the ability to work independently
- Experience in technical support (or other client focused environment)
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the salesforce.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Salesforce Careers – Associate Technical Support Engineer. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.
Salesforce Off Campus Hiring 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Salesforce recruitment 2022?
You can apply to the Salesforce off campus drive, by following the ‘Apply Link’ button provided above.
Which year pass out students can apply for Salesforce Careers?
At the beginning, we have clearly mentioned the eligible batch. Please make sure to check them before going ahead.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
The salaries in all the job openings are mentioned per the users’ reports on Glassdoor and Ambition Box. So, sometimes, it might be accurate or not. In short, it’s just the predicted salary based on the role.
Will Salesforce send any mails after applying?
Sometimes, Salesforce sends the application successful mail after applying; sometimes, you may not get it. As companies hire through various partners, it depends on them.
What is the Salesforce careers selection process?
In general, the selection process is almost same all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide Salesforce off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
How to get further mails after applying to Salesforce ?
Your resume should be good and updated every time you apply for a new job. For more information, you watch this video.